This course will cover the skills and knowledge required for the safe storage and handling of Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Substances as per the relevant Legislation.
- Updates on current legislation
- Identification of Hazardous Materials
- Safety planning procedure prior to working
- Chemical pathways to the body
- Chemical effects to the body
- Class label identification
- Packaging groups
- Hazchem code if needed
- Emergency information on panels
Face to Face training will be conducted over a period of 2 hours.
Training can be conducted both on or offsite site provided access to a range of emergency equipment appropriate to the sites emergency plan and a suitable training room is available for use.
PARCOR caters for training onsite throughout Victoria including areas such as Melbourne, Geelong, Portland, Warrnambool, Colac, Bendigo, Ballarat, Horsham, Sale, Bairnsdale, Echuca, Mildura, Wangaratta, Dandenong, Frankston and Traralgon.
To ensure quality training and a safe learning environment, the maximum allowable group size is 12 participants.
What Information Will PARCOR Require?
Due to training requirements, PARCOR will need to be provided with the following information prior to training commencement;
- Copy of chemical manifest on-site
- Copy of sample chemical risk assessment
- Copy of a MSDS relevant to site
What Will Your Organisation Receive?
- Certificate of Completion for individual participants
- Certificate of Attendance for your Health and Safety Office compliance file
- 11 Clover Street, Lara VIC