Our Avalon Training Centre is situated outside of the Melbourne Metro “Stage 4” area.
This means that we can still provide our safety related courses in accordance with our COVID-19 procedures such as;
- Masks are to be worn by participants
- Participants required to complete a health declaration
- Temperature scanning in place
- Handwashing and sanitising facilities available
- Individual lunch packs where catering is provided
- Social distancing measures of one student per desk with adequate spacing
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
Participants – if you are experiencing any flu like symptoms, have been tested for Covid-19 and are awaiting results, have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected Covid-19 case or are required to isolate DO NOT ATTEND. Please contact PARCOR for deferment options.