Terms Conditions, Fees, Charges, Refunds
PARCOR ensures that all fees, charges and refunds are reasonable. PARCOR understands that individual circumstances may vary therefor a flexible approach to fees, charges and refunds is at the discretion of the Managing Director.
- payment in full prior to course commencement or by terms otherwise agreed to secure their position on their nominated course.
- Payment in full prior to course commencement to secure booking
- Approved Employers issue a Company Purchase Order. Payment Terms are 14 days from date of invoice or by prior arrangement.
- more than 7 days’ prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to a full refund of fees paid.
- less than 7 days’ prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to a 50% refund of fees paid. Where fees have not been paid in advance, 50% of the fee remains payable.
- less than 1 days’ notice prior to commencement of the training program will not be entitled to a refund of fees. Where fees have not been paid in advance, 100% of the fee remains payable.
- Deferment of training can be negotiated.
- Once training has commenced in the course, no refund is available to participants who leave before finishing the course unless the participant can provide a medical certificate or show extreme personal hardship.
- Should participants wish to finalise incomplete competencies in a future course, the original fee payment can be used as credit towards that course within six months of initial payment.
- Should PARCOR cancel the course, participants / employers are entitled to a full refund (or pro-rata adjusted refund) or to transfer to another/future course. All requests for refunds must be made in writing and responses made in writing. Records must be kept of this communication.
- Additional fees may be payable where an assessor is required to travel to a client site for any form of reassessment.
Should participants require a statement of attainment to be reissued or amended a $30 fee (GST inc) applies, payable prior to reissue.
PARCOR undertakes that in the event they are unable for any reason to deliver training that has been paid for in full, they will refund the course fees or make alternative arrangements for the training to be completed.