This is a course designed to provide the skills and knowledge for those who are required to deal with Hot Work Permits. Include option for blanket hot work permits and other permits that may be applicable in conjunction with hot work permits.
- WHS/OHS Introduction
- Safe Work Permits
- Hot Work Permits
- Hot Works Supervision
- Hot Works Inspection on site
- Hot Works location
- Hot Works – Fire Watching
- Practical exercises using fire extinguishers
Face to Face training will be conducted over a period of 2 hours.
Training can be conducted both on or offsite site provided access to a range of emergency equipment appropriate to the sites emergency plan and a suitable training room is available for use.
PARCOR caters for training onsite throughout Victoria including areas such as Melbourne, Geelong, Portland, Warrnambool, Colac, Bendigo, Ballarat, Horsham, Sale, Bairnsdale, Echuca, Mildura, Wangaratta, Dandenong, Frankston and Traralgon.
To ensure quality training and a safe learning environment, the maximum allowable group size is 12 participants.
What Information Will PARCOR Require?
Due to training requirements, PARCOR will need to be provided with the following information prior to training commencement;
- Hot Work procedure
- Suitable fire extinguisher training area
What Will Your Organisation Receive?
- Certificate of Completion for individual participants
- Certificate of Attendance for your Health and Safety Office compliance file
- PARCOR Training Facility
- 126 Douro Street, North Geelong Vic 3215
- 1300 666 101