This course will cover the awareness of the dangers of manual handling and to put controls in place to minimise the risk of an injury.
- Updates of current legislation
- Provide information for Manual Handling hazards in the workplace and home
- Identifying some common Manual Handling hazards in the workplace and home
- Develop the skills required to be able to conduct risk assessments on Manual Handling
- Establishing control measures to minimise Manual Handling injuries
- Reducing the likelihood of injuries
- Responding to emergency reports and signals
Face to Face training will be conducted over a period of 2-3 hours including both theory and practical components.
To ensure quality training and a safe learning environment, the maximum allowable group size is 12 participants.
What Information Will PARCOR Require?
Due to training requirements, PARCOR will need to be provided with the following information prior to training commencement;
- Manual handling procedures on-site
- Suitable training room
- Practical area on-site for drills
What Will Your Organisation Receive?
- Certificate of Completion for individual participants
- Certificate of Attendance for your Health and Safety Office compliance file
- 11 Clover Street, Lara VIC