This Ammonia Awareness course teaches basic safety measures to use when working around ammonia and ammonia gas.
- Introduction to asbestos awareness in the workplace
- General requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations 2007
- The legal situation
- Legislation and Regulatory prohibitions
- How to identify asbestos
- Asbestos removal and the workplace
- General requirements and procedures
Face to Face training will be conducted over a period of 4 hours. Training can be conducted both on or offsite site provided access to an appropriate training room is available for use.
PARCOR caters for training onsite throughout Victoria including areas such as Melbourne, Geelong, Portland, Warrnambool, Colac, Bendigo, Ballarat, Horsham, Sale, Bairnsdale, Echuca, Mildura, Wangaratta, Dandenong, Frankston and Traralgon.
To ensure quality training and a safe learning environment, the maximum allowable group size is 12 participants.
What Information Will PARCOR Require?
- Types of Ammonia Systems on site
- Emergency Procedures
- Types of PPE
What Will Your Organisation Receive?
- Certificate of Completion for individual participants
- Certificate of Attendance for your Health and Safety Office compliance file
- PARCOR Training Facility
- Building 9, Avalon Airport
- 80 Beach Road, Avalon Vic 3212
- 1300 666 101