This course covers the skills and knowledge required to utilize a pre rigged rescue kit for the purpose of working at heights and minimising the impact of suspension intolerance.
- Hazard Identification and risk assessment
- Individual and Rescue team safety
- Selection of suitable anchor points and edge protection
- Correct fitting and adjustment of fall arrest harnesses
- Correct inspection, setup and use of a rescue kit to access a casualty and evacuate to safety
- First Aid treatment for suspension intolerance
Face to Face training will be conducted over a period 4 hrs. Training can be conducted both on or offsite site provided access to an elevated position that can be used for rescue kit training.
PARCOR caters for training onsite throughout Victoria including areas such as Melbourne, Geelong, Portland, Warrnambool, Colac, Bendigo, Ballarat, Horsham, Sale, Bairnsdale, Echuca, Mildura, Wangaratta, Dandenong, Frankston and Traralgon.
To ensure quality training and a safe learning environment, the maximum allowable group size is 8 participants.
What Information Will PARCOR Require?
Due to training requirements, PARCOR will need to be provided with the following information prior to training commencement;
• Copy of procedures your organisation uses for Safe Working at Heights
• Type of Rescue kit used.
What Will Your Organisation Receive?
- Certificate of Completion for individual participants
- Certificate of Attendance for your Health and Safety Office compliance file
- Head Office
- 11 Clover Street, Lara VIC
- PARCOR Training Facility
- Building 9, Avalon Airport
- 80 Beach Road, Avalon Vic 3212