This course will cover Asbestos Awareness; how to identify asbestos, what to do if asbestos is found in the work area, reporting procedures and management of the risk.
- Introduction to asbestos awareness in the workplace
- General requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations 2007
- The legal situation
- Legislation and Regulatory prohibitions
- How to identify asbestos
- Asbestos removal and the workplace
- General requirements and procedures
Face to Face training will be conducted over a period of 2 hours.
Training can be conducted both on or offsite site provided access to a range of emergency equipment appropriate to the sites emergency plan and a suitable training room is available for use.
PARCOR caters for training onsite throughout Victoria including areas such as Melbourne, Geelong, Portland, Warrnambool, Colac, Bendigo, Ballarat, Horsham, Sale, Bairnsdale, Echuca, Mildura, Wangaratta, Dandenong, Frankston and Traralgon.
To ensure quality training and a safe learning environment, the maximum allowable group size is 12 participants.
What Information Will PARCOR Require?
Due to training requirements, PARCOR will need to be provided with the following information prior to training commencement;
- Current asbestos procedures
- Current asbestos register
What Will Your Organisation Receive?
- Certificate of Completion for individual participants
- Certificate of Attendance for your Health and Safety Office compliance file
- PARCOR Training Facility
- 126 Douro Street, North Geelong Vic 3215
- 1300 666 101