This course will cover the both theoretical and practical elements of fire awareness. The training is designed to give participants a basic understanding of fire behaviour and suppression and is specifically designed for the commercial market.
- Basic fire behaviour
- Principles and methods of extinguishment
- Practical demonstration – Fire Extinguisher
- Reporting the use of emergency equipment
Delivery Method Face to Face training will be conducted over a period of 1 hour including both theory and practical components.
Training can be conducted both on or offsite site provided access to a range of emergency equipment appropriate to the sites emergency plan and a suitable training room is available for use.
PARCOR caters for training onsite throughout Victoria including areas such as Melbourne, Geelong, Portland, Warrnambool, Colac, Bendigo, Ballarat, Horsham, Sale, Bairnsdale, Echuca, Mildura, Wangaratta, Dandenong, Frankston and Traralgon.
To ensure quality training and a safe learning environment, the maximum allowable group size is 12 participants.
What Information Will PARCOR Require?
Due to training requirements, PARCOR will need to be provided with the following information prior to training commencement;
- Any fire/evacuation procedures
- Suitable training area for live fire (if possible)
What Will Your Organisation Receive?
- Certificate of Completion for individual participants
- Certificate of Attendance for your Health and Safety Office compliance file
- 11 Clover Street, Lara VIC