This course covers the skills and knowledge required to implement evacuation procedures when faced with workplace emergencies. It is extremely useful in equipping staff with the skills necessary to safely evacuate themselves and others in the event of a workplace emergency.
The course meets the requirements of the relevant WHS/OHS legislation i.e. ‘To provide such information, instruction, training and supervision to employees as are necessary to enable the employees to perform their work in a manner that is safe and without risks to health’.
- Role of the Chief Warden
- Role of the Emergency Warden
- Roles within an Emergency Control Organisation
- Practical Evacuation Drill encompassing client emergency procedures
- Debrief of all participants
Delivery Method Face to Face training will be conducted over a period of 1-2 hours.
Training can be conducted both on or offsite site provided access to a range of emergency equipment appropriate to the sites emergency plan and a suitable training room is available for use.
PARCOR caters for training onsite throughout Victoria including areas such as Melbourne, Geelong, Portland, Warrnambool, Colac, Bendigo, Ballarat, Horsham, Sale, Bairnsdale, Echuca, Mildura, Wangaratta, Dandenong, Frankston and Traralgon.
What Information Will PARCOR Require?
Due to training requirements, PARCOR will need to be provided with the following information prior to training commencement;
- Evacuation procedures
- Any documentation of previous evacuations on site
- Site maps showing evacuation paths and points
What Will Your Organisation Receive?
- An evacuation summary report
- 11 Clover Street, Lara VIC