This course is designed to provide the skills and knowledge for those who are required to write Work Permits.
- The role of Permits
- Role of Permit writer
- Types of permit
- Competency of permit writer
- Legislative Compliance and Liability
- Writing a permit
- Monitoring and Supervising
- Permit modifications (extending adjustments)
- Closing our Permits
Face to Face training will be conducted over a period of approximately half a day (depending on amount and complexity of permits).
Training can be conducted both on or offsite site provided that access to a range of emergency equipment appropriate to the sites emergency plan and a suitable training room is available for use.
PARCOR caters for training onsite throughout Victoria including areas such as Melbourne, Geelong, Portland, Warrnambool, Colac, Bendigo, Ballarat, Horsham, Sale, Bairnsdale, Echuca, Mildura, Wangaratta, Dandenong, Frankston and Traralgon.
To ensure quality training and a safe learning environment, the maximum allowable group size is 12 participants.
What Information Will PARCOR Require?
Due to training requirements, PARCOR will need to be provided with the following information prior to training commencement;
Copy of current sites:
- Permit Procedures
- Permit Books or electronic copies of permit
- Any procedures that are relevant
- On site locations where participants can complete sample permit writing.
What Will Your Organisation Receive?
- Certificate of Completion for individual participants
- Certificate of Attendance for your Health and Safety Office compliance file
- PARCOR Training Facility
- 126 Douro Street, North Geelong Vic 3215
- 1300 666 101