This course is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the knowledge and skills required to administer various Workplace Health and Safety functions.
Units of Competency
To be issued with BSB41419 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety participants must complete the following 5 Core Units and 5 Elective Units.
BSBWHS412 Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
BSBWHS413 Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risk management
BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response
Elective Units on offer by PARCOR
BSBWHS417 Assist with managing WHS implications of return to work
BSBWHS418 Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
BSBWHS419 Contribute to implementing WHS monitoring processes
BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- comply with WH&S legislation,
- identify hazards and how to assess and control risks,
- contribute to WH&S in a workplace environment, including
- aid in the implementation of WH&S strategies to control risks and emergency procedures.
The ability to;
- read, understand and complete workplace documentation
- explain, describe and verify sometimes complex needs and issues
- communicate clearly with others using various mediums
- understand regulatory requirements
There are no prerequisites for this course.
You will be required to complete all assessment activities within one year from the time of enrolment.
For additional Participant Responsibilities, refer to the Participant Handbook.
Self-Paced Online Delivery
The self-paced online delivery method is suited to learners who are highly motivated self starters.
You will require access to a computer or tablet and a stable internet connection.
Throughout the program you will be required to read through the learning materials and then complete theory assessments and practical activities.
This course is also available via RPL. For those seeking RPL please contact PARCOR on 1300 666 101 to discuss your suitability.
Support from your trainer
Your trainer will be there to support you along the journey.
Firstly, they will organise a web meeting with you to talk about the best way to tackle the course.
Included in the price of the course is 4 x 30 minute support web meetings with your trainer. You will also be able to correspond with your trainer via email unlimited times throughout your course.
Additional support meetings can be booked at a price of $50 on as as needed basis.
What Will I Receive?
- A Nationally Recognised certificates shall be issued to you on successful completion of all assessment tasks.
Where Can I View the Qualification?
BSB41419 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety – https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB41419
Self-Paced Online Delivery – $595)
RPL – $POA
- PARCOR Training Facility
- Building 9, Avalon Airport
- 80 Beach Road, Avalon Vic 3212