Course Participants Will Learn:
The overall aim of the program being to provide the ERT with the skills and knowledge to be able to effectively undertake the Emergency Response functions in an emergency situation at the organisations site.
- Breathing Apparatus
- Confine Small Workplace Emergencies
- Prevent Injury
- Work In A Team
- Work Independently
- Emergency Response Team Operations (This training is conducted off site and uses real fire with real scenarios to prepare your team to the highest level)
- Participate in a Rescue Operation
- Emergency Response Team Leadership
This is a training package delivered over a two year period.
The program generally comprises one day per quarter on site per year and one day at a specialist facility.
Nationally Accredited Training Modules
Confine Small Workplace Emergencies (PUAWER008B)
Participate as a member of a workplace initial response (PUAWER009B)
Respond to Workplace Emergencies (PUAWER004B)
Operate Breathing Apparatus Open Circuit (PUAFIR207B)
Prevent Injury (PUAFIR215)
Work in a Team (PUATEA001B)
Participate in a rescue operation (PUASAR022A)
Undertake Confined Space Rescue (PUASAR025A)
Render hazardous materials incidents safe (PUAFIR320)
Employ personal protection at a hazardous materials incident (PUAFIR308B)
Who Should Attend?
All personnel who are part of the Emergency Response Team.
At your workplace or at a suitable training location.
PARCOR caters for training onsite throughout Victoria including areas such as Melbourne, Geelong, Portland, Warrnambool, Colac, Bendigo, Ballarat, Horsham, Sale, Bairnsdale, Echuca, Mildura, Wangaratta, Dandenong, Frankston and Traralgon.
What Will Your Organisation Receive?
- Statement of Attainment issued to individual participants who successfully complete the requirements of the unit of competency
- Certificate of Compliance for your Health and Safety Office compliance file
- 11 Clover Street, Lara VIC
- 72-76 Ryrie St Geelong VIC
- Level 10, Tower 4, World Trade Centre, Melbourne Vic